Wonder what goes into making an advanced, armored gauntlet for a #costume or #cosplay? Cosplay Prop Shop created this set of 3 videos showing the process of creating a highly detailed gauntlet using the following materials:
- Different thicknesses of EVA Foam.
- LED lighting.
- Translucent plastic cut from a Coca-Cola bottle.
- Cardboard. (Please note that this could also be done with EVA Foam.)
- Wood-working glue.
- Nylon webbing.
- Elmer’s glue.
- Faux fur.
Please note the following tools that are used to construct the gauntlet:
- Heavy-duty scissors (instead of blades) for cutting the EVA Foam.
- Hot glue & hot glue gun.
- Dremel with various attachments.
- Small paint brushes.
- Sewing machine.